Saturday, November 02, 2013

The Finest Tradition of Public Service

My wife bought a copy of The Thanet Gazette home to show me this evening as I happened to be watching an old repeat of Blackadder on Sky TV's Dave Channel.

It was one of my favorites, the Bishop of Bath and Wells episode and of course, there is absolutely no connection whatsoever, between a local political character appearing on the front page of the local paper and the clip below, which I'm sharing for all my readers to enjoy.

3 comments:

Bemused of Birchington said...

If you play with fire you should expect to get burnt.

Anonymous said...

err nothing to do with John Worrow then?

Anonymous said...

And that, long suffering voters of Birchington South, is that. Now maybe the alleged offender will do the decent thing and step down and take his not so private life with him. Well and truly Tiggered I would say !