Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Compare the Meerkat

I have been accosted by a marauding band of Meerkats, seeking to gain control of my house insurance! After relieving me of my credit card details, they did remind me, that as a hard-working minority group in our society, they believe they are badly in need of a diversity champion to represent them, because they occasionally feel exploited by the media and misunderstood by the general public.

Anyway, I got a cuddly toy out of the deal and it was £200 cheaper than renewing with the equally appealing Churchill the British bulldog. If you don't shop around at renewal time then you can expect to be paying rather more than you expected.



6 comments:

Michael Child said...

Something wrong her doc I am only getting a black box.

DrM. said...

So was I as blogger didn't like the Flash code

Michael Child said...

Seems to work ok now, I hope you aren’t going to be reduced to selling us insurance on your blog now you have be pronounced neither homophobic nor sensitive.

It’s the wretched shop insurance that always gets me, I don’t see in insurance terms why insuring a bookshop should be about 10 time the price of insuring a house.

Having a bit of thing for unusual vehicles I generally use Adrian Flux for motor insurance, always handy if you have a few extra litres than expected under the bonnet.

Anonymous said...

Was that clip recorded in TDC's IT department.

1 o'clock Rob said...

Which cuddly meerkat did you get? They seem to be selling frequently on eBay!

DrM. said...

Dunno.. the dog chose it. She goes crazy every time she hears the advert on tele Got a thing about Meerkats.