Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Nothing in the World

I must admit, having David Tennant filming in Margate is good for the town in terms of attracting good publicity and of course raising its profile. I hear he's enjoying his new TDC press officer acting  part so much that he's thinking of giving-up acting and moving down permanently!!! Without a doubt he's made a number of friends around the town and reportedly the public and his fans have found him very approachable.

If you fancy being an extra in his new TV drama then follow the link here. Or call the Casting Network on 0208 391 2979 during office hours.

From looking at Twitter, it seems that the link between the two is encouraging some people to think of giving it a visit and in particular, the Turner Contemporary, which is of course showing it's 'Nothing in the World but Youth' exhibition.

I'm out flying tomorrow, with a marriage proposal at the pier at Southend and a secret mission for Channel 4 somewhere else in the country. I can't say where because they are very sensitive about it. To be honest, I don't know myself what it's all about but I'm sure I will find out soon enough! The projected wind speeds for the target location are however very 'iffy', so I'm only giving them a 50/50 chance of pulling it off.

No comments: