Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Wishes

There's always a danger of missing someone out of my Xmas card list and Linked-in tells me that I'm connected to 7,097,288 people, which is a lot of cards and about £1.8 million worth of stamps.

Somehow, I don't think Jason our hard working local 'postie'  (pictured) would thank me if only 1% of seven million people decided to send me cards in return, neither would BT if they were e-cards. So this year, as in previous years, I'm following a hybrid virtual strategy for my Christmas greetings. So if I've missed you out, my apologies and please accept this virtual e-card, wishing you and yours the very best for Christmas holiday and a happy and prosperous 2011 ahead!

1 comment:

Andrew said...

It seems very sad that people only comment on political matters. So, thank you for the card and a very Merry Chrismas and a Happy New Year to you and yours